QUESTIONS FOR YOUR DOCTOR:
- Are my sugars within target?
- Is my blood pressure under control?
- Is my cholesterol within target?
- Is my weight and exercise plan right for me?
- Have I taken all the steps to manage my smoking and stress?
- Am I on a medication that can reduce my risk of dying from problems related to my heart and blood vessels?
In Canada, there are currently two available treatments indicated, along with diet and exercise, to reduce the risk of dying from heart disease if you have type 2 diabetes and a history of heart disease. For more information about these options, talk to your doctor.
Download or Print
Have these questions on hand and talk with your doctor.
Set a reminder for your next doctor's appointment
When is your next doctor’s appointment? Get these questions emailed to you and bring them with you.